Terms and Conditions of Returns
We appreciate your business, and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, SKYLOG may provide you with an exchange or refund if you meet the requirements outlined below.
All returns require prior authorization and must be returned in the original packaging. To receive prior Authorization for a Return Merchandise Authorization form (RMA) by contacting the Inside Sales Representative with whom you placed your order by Contact Us. When your RMA is approved, our Inside Sales Representative will email or fax your RMA Acknowledgement form to you. Be sure to enclose the RMA Acknowledgement form and a copy of the original invoice with the returned product and mark the outside of the package with your RMA number (found on the RMA Acknowledgement form). Please keep the RMA number and reference it when calling to check on the status of your return.
Additional things to know about our Return Policy:
- All RMA requests must be made within thirty (30) days of the invoice date; RMA requests will not be accepted after thirty (30) days of the invoice date.
- RMAs are only considered valid for thirty (30) days after the RMA Acknowledgement date. Returned product(s) must be received within those thirty (30) days. Any product received after thirty (30) days of the
- RMA issue date will not be issued a credit, as the RMA will be considered void.
- All tool sales are final, including Will Call and Counter sales.
- All product(s) must be returned in original packaging, including original SKYLOG labels, with the lot and/or control numbers maintained and visible.
- Customers are to maintain lot control integrity for all returned products. Any product that does not contain the original packaging and labels with the lot control information will not be accepted.
- All returned parts are subject to quality, operational, and/or performance tests or inspections by SKYLOG Quality.
- If the returned products’ original packaging appears to be opened or tampered with in any way, the product will be counted upon receipt at SKYLOG and a credit issued only for the quantity received, regardless of the quantity stated on the RMA form.
- Non-defective generic items are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 20%. If the manufacturer has a higher restocking fee, the higher fee would apply.
- We will not accept any returns for special order items.
- SKYLOG reserves the right in its sole discretion to replace defective parts, to issue a refund, or to reject an RMA request as the Company sees fit.
- Shipping or freight charges for returned products may be eligible for a refund on a case by case basis and at SKYLOG’s sole discretion.
- All products, unless otherwise stated, are covered by their respective manufacturer’s warranties. If returned within thirty (30) days of the invoice date, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective. After thirty (30) days, the manufacturer’s warranty process must be followed.
SKYLOG reserves the right to refuse credit if products are returned outside the above procedures. This Return Policy is subject to change at any time, without notice, solely at SKYLOG’s discretion.
Material damaged in transit and shortage claims must be reported to SKYLOG within five (5) working days of receipt and noted to the carrier on the receiving documents. Damaged material should be left in original cartons for inspection. Concealed damage or loss must be inspected by the carrier within fifteen (15) days after delivery and the carrier’s report must be forwarded to SKYLOG prior to approval. SKYLOG reserves the right to have a local representative inspect the damaged goods.