Product Information and Pricing Disclaimer
SKYLOG strives to give you accurate content, including product information, policies, and pricing. Policies, pricing, and item availability are subject to change without notice, and reserves the right to limit quantities. Prices displayed are subject to final approval at the time of order fulfillment. Images are shown for representational purposes only. In the event SKYLOG is unable to provide an actual image of a product, they reserve the right to substitute a similar image for the one scribed in the product information. SKYLOG tries in good faith to make sure that the information displayed is accurate, they are not responsible for typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. This disclaimer in no way affects the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
Items listed as “In Stock” are already available in at least one of SKYLOG locations. All items are not immediately available in all locations; items listed as “In Stock” may not be available at the SKYLOG location nearest you.
Items listed as “Usually Ships in (X) Days” are generally available or expected to be available soon; once the items you ordered are in stock, we’ll package and ship them to you. You will be notified immediately by a representative of SKYLOG if one or more of the items that you have ordered is not available.
SKYLOG will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which result from any circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation, product unavailability, carrier delays, delays due to fire, severe weather conditions, failure of power, labor problems, acts of war, terrorism, general insurrection, acts of God, or acts of any government or agency. Any shipping dates provided by SKYLOG are estimates only.
- SKYLOG offers same day shipping.
- Main carriers used are FedEx, UPS, DHL.
- DHL is our default domestic carrier. Unless otherwise specified by the customer at the time the order is placed, all shipments will be sent out via DHL.
- Customers may select the option to ship Freight Collect via their preferred carrier freight account Items not shipped at this time will be back ordered and invoiced at time of shipment.
- Customer may select the option of one or more partial shipments or ship complete for the remainder of the order at the time the original order is placed.
- All orders shipped via a carrier other than SKYLOG must be shipped Freight Collect and the customer’s account number must be provided.
- SKYLOG will not ship Prepaid & Charge on these orders.
- Shipping and insurance/declared value charges are the responsibility of the customer. SKYLOG will add the charges to the customer’s invoice, or ship Freight Collect and bill the charges directly to the customer’s provided freight carrier account.
- To waive shipment insurance or declared value charges, a written request must be submitted to SKYLOG via hardcopy Purchase Order or Uninsured Freight Agreement prior to the shipment of the order.
- The customer is responsible for payment of the SKYLOG invoice in full in the event of damaged or under waived insurance declared value requests.
All shipments to countries outside of the Malaysia must be shipped Freight Collect. All additional fees such as customs charges, import licenses, and tariffs are the responsibility of the customer.
Material damaged in transit and shortage claims must be reported to SKYLOG within five (5) working days of receipt and noted to the carrier on the receiving documents. Damaged material should be left in original cartons for inspection. Concealed damage or loss must be inspected by the carrier within fifteen (15) days after delivery and the carrier’s report must be forwarded to SKYLOG prior to approval. We reserve the right to have a local representative inspect the damaged goods.
- SKYLOG reserves the right to refuse credit if products are shipped outside the above procedures.
- This Shipping Policy is subject to change at any time, without notice, solely at SKYLOG discretion.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Please view our Terms & Conditions of Sale as well as our Return Policy for more information
How We Collect and Use Personal Information
Registering for membership on our site gives you access to all the site’s information and features. When you access the Login Screen, we will ask you for your: Name, Customer ID. Password. Email Address, and a Password Hint This information is used to set up your account on our site so that you can place orders. During the Checkout Process, we will ask for your: PO. Number. Name Email, Shipping Address, and type of Payment. We collect this information to complete your order and to notify you of your order status.
With your approval, we may occasionally send email to notify you about important changes to the site, new services, and special offers from SKYLOG. If you would rather not receive these e-mail notifications, you may simply opt-out.
***SKYLOG reserves the right to make changes to the above stated policies at any time and without notice. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.***