SKYVERSE® Software –
All in one platform.
SKYVERSE® Smart Torque Assembly Software System
- Real Time Results and Curve Collection
- Real Time Tightening Errors
- Data Storage in Server Architecture
- SQL, Oracle, MES, SAP, Cellfusion,
- Outsystem compatibility
- Automatic upload of missing data from controller
- Alarms in case of disconnection
- Curve overlay
- Administrator User
- Customized Views and Filters
- Groups and Teams Management
- Complete Plant Layout Definition
- Smart Identifier Filtering
- Quick VIN Result Filtering
Open Protocol Adapter License
- Collect results from any device with Open Protocol Compatibility
- Advanced OK / NOK reports and control charts
- Advanced NOK pareto analysis
- Cm/Cmk analysis (ISO, CNOMO, NF)
- Error Code Analysis & Smart Torque Controller User info pareto diagram
- Team Productivity Reports
- Export all results and curves directly from the interface
- Export to PDF, CSV or TXT format
- Direct Printing from the interface
- Birth certificate reports based on barcode scanning
- SkyVerse Assembly Process reports in PDF or XLS format
- Send customized mails and notifications based on specific SkyVerse events
Smart Torque Assembly Features and Error Proofing
SkyVerse® Smart Torque HMi is a data collection platform used to collect tightening data from Transducerized Tightening Tools and Smart Torque Controllers in real time, store their tooling results inside of a centralised database and allow users to create powerful reports based on this data. By analysing this data, users can make complex and in-depth analysis of their production process. Users are able to be both reactive and proactive in ensuring the quality of every fastening.
And now We had the arm, and we have the eyes too
With SkyVerse® Software, you can easily connect to visualized camera device / collaborative robots / servo motors / conveyors / RFID scanner / barcode scanner / motion tracker devices and more ! All in one platform.
SkyVerse® Systems allows an USB camera to give object detection and comparison features to any collaborative robots. These two operations constitute the building blocks that can help your cobot to create checkpoints for:
- Presence or absence
- Unidentified elements
You can create programs that can use a checkpoint to validate if a condition is true or false.
SkyVerse® Systems allows you to teach the robot by recording the specified object and differentiating it from the background; then you can use this information to validate the following:
- Is this the object I am looking for?
- Does it have the right size and shape?
- Is it in the right position?
- Is this located within my region of interest?
You can record what is a “good” image on a checkpoint and use that as a reference for the program for comparison. By using If..else statements in the program, you can extend it to multiple images and decisions.
- Check if a surface, table, or tray are clean from other objects before an action.
- Search for spots or errors in finishing processes.
- Validate if something is in the way of the robot’s path.
Autonomous Dual Arm Screwdriver
SkyVerse® System able to signal the cobot with visualized camera and validates shape of the tray to pickup the object and verify hole presence so the automatic screwdriver can do it’s job without issues like a missing tray, incorrect pickup or try to insert the screw in a missing hole.
Automatic Sequence Selection
Detects the shape to run a specific program sequence that pick and place the part correctly to dispense adhesive along the shape of an object, then validates the correct application to return the object in it’s respective tray position.
SkyVerse® System allows cobot to detect a missing tray or an object who doesn’t fits in the program.
In the industry, the SkyVerse® System’s quality control can be automated by programming a sequence that picks and place the recently manufactured parts to compare them with a golden part; to search the correct product, and percentage of quality of each part
SKYVERSE® SHOPFLOOR SYSTEM
Reliable Partner for Factory of Future
Centralized / Server database with back up feature
All database data is automatically backed up and maintained for 15 days.
Backups are done with no downtime and a minimum impact.
Customer is able to recover all application source versions, all configurations and application runtime data.
SKYVERSE® SHOPFLOOR SYSTEM
Need to see more samples?
Check and control your factory 24 / 7 – anywhere, anytime !
- Real Time Data Traceability
- Production Control
- Make your life easier and peace of mind